Frontier prides itself on offering businesses in the White Mountains the very best when it comes to phone systems.
EPIC Is More Than A Phone
It's a total system that provides small businesses with tremendous capabilities that, until now, have only been available in larger, complex systems costing much more.
EV4500 4 Line Intercom Speakerphone specifications
ET4300 4 Line Intercom Speakerphone specifications
Epic 800-EFM external feature module specifications
Mitel is the leading provider of communications solutions for a range of organizations - from the very small, single site businesses to the multi-site, large enterprise. Mitel offers customers a broad choice of solutions, from basic business communications to sophisticated unified communications. Frontier is proud to offer businesses throughout the White Mountains the very best in business communications solutions from Mitel.
An easy-to-use communications system that offers rich system features such as voice mail, account codes, automated attendant, conference and speed dial - enabling you to project a large company image in the small business market. The Mitel 3000 offers digital, cordless, standard analog and VOIP phones that allow easy access to powerful system features. Up to 52 extensions.
Offices, Retail Stores, Remote Office/Telecommuter Extensions, Restaurants, Lawyer Office, Insurance Agencies, Small Healthcare Facilities
- Manage multiple devices including VoIP, digital, wireless and analog, within the same system
- Leevrage the powerful telephone system features including voicemail and auto attendant, to better serve clients
- Reduce expenses and streamline business with Unified Communications
The Scalable Platform for Business Applications
- Expansion made easy with add-on modules for additional lines and extensions
- Voice Mail Module for professional messaging services
- Broadband Module to support IP based extensions
Provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 10 - 60,000 users. The 3300 ICP provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications, including standard unified messaging, auto attendant, ACD, and wireless gateway. The 3300 ICP provides organizations the ability to protect existing investments while delivering all of the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
- Seamless IP networking across multiple site
- Resilient, robust swithcing
- Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- Embedded standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD and WiFi and IP Dect wireless gateway
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- ....And much, much more
Link to video from Jim Davies, Mitel CTO, on Unified Communications