Frontier is proud to be the preferred telecommunications provider for the business in the White Mountains. Whether you need Voice service or sophisticated data solutions, Frontier has you covered.
Primary Local Business Contacts
Dalila Weems - Small Business Account Executive
Office: (928) 521-3117
Bryan Baker - Medium/Large Business Account Manager
Office: (928) 205-8388
Dara Vanesian - Business Account Manager
Office: (928) 358-1435
JUMP START YOUR BUSINESS WITH A
AND THE RIGHT TOOLS TO SUCCEED
At Frontier, finding a customized end-to-end solutionfor your business begins with a coversation that could add a $750 value to your business in 2011. When you sign up for Frontier Business Unlimited Phone, High Speed Internet, and Peace of Mind services, you can add a FREE 15" Hewlett Packard Laptop computer, Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, and FREE 90 days Peace of Mind- Frontier's reliable Data Backup and Technical Support Protection. Call Dalila Weems, your local Frontier Small Business Representative today at 928-537-6610.
Frontier Business Voice Services
Frontier Business Unlimited Voice
- Frontier Business Unlimited brings you unequaled service and superior capability. Get Unlimited Local and Long Distance calling, and pay one fixed price for the best business calling features, reliable service, and unlimited possibilities.
- Get three of our most popular calling features like Call Forwarding, Caller ID, and Deluxe Voice Mail.
Frontier Business Essentials Voice
- Delivers more features than basic phone service, but it suits the needs of businesses that only require occasional long distance calling.
- Pay one fixed price for unlimited local calling plus 100 monthly minutes of long distance calling.
- Two popular calling features: Basic Voice Mail with Call Forwarding
Frontier Business Metro Voice
- Delivers more features than basic phone service, but it suits the needs of businesses that only require local and in-state long distance calling.
- Pay one fixed price for unlimited local calling plus unlimited in-state long distance calling.
- Simplify features like Call Waiting, Caller ID with name, Call Forwarding, Speed Dial, and Voice Mail.
- Frontier Conferencing Services enable you to connect with vendors, customers, and other important business contacts. Meet over the phone or via the Web, and improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Audio Conferencing - Hold your conference call at a moments notice without having to make a reservation. Frontier provides you with a dedicated dial-in number, conference code, and PIN.
- Web Conferencing - Frontier's Web Conferencing services enable real-time collaboration. Our single system brings it all together; audio, web and video conferencing tools. Just click to start or join a meeting online - right from your desktop.
Frontier Business High Speed Internet
- Up to 6MEG Internet Speeds available in select areas
- Broadband Internet access is always on, which enables faster transactions and increased productivity for your entire office
- High quality , 24x7 local customer support and consistent service you can trust - No surprises so you can focus on your business
- Options include Dynamic and Static IP addressing and download speeds up to 6MEG - Choose the set up that best suits your business
- Frontier Secure Connections Security Suite
- No Port restrictions
Frontier Metro Ethernet
- Provides high-speed burstable Internet access supporting the most advanced business applications and extreme bandwidth requirements.
- Flexible and Scalable - Run a variety of digital applications on a single Metro Ethernet curcuit, with bandwidths available from 5Mbps to 40Mbps. Bandwidth can easily be expanded, as your needs increase over time.
- Reliable and Secure - Frontier specialists monitor and manage the network end-to-end and provide help desk support 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Economical - You only pay for the bandwidth you use. You can connect your Ethernet switches directly to the Frontier Metro Ethernet network, so you won't need to install and pay for routers and interface cards.
Frontier Managed Router Service
- With Managed Router Service, you don't have to worry about router selection and configuration, installation or maintenance and repair. Frontier does it all!!!
- Frontier Manages and Maintains the Network - Save money. Up to a 25% reduction in your total cost of ownership.
- Constant Router Management - Your network performs better and more reliably, downtime is reduced, and problems are resolved faster.
- Proactive Upgrades and Patches - Keep current with the latest features and software upgrades.
Frontier Wireless Internet
Frontier Wireless Hot Spots
- For customers and employers today, success is not measured by where they are, but what they achieve - and how well they communicate. Frontier Wireless High-Speed Internet can help them stay connected and productive, even while they are on the go. Enter the Age of Mobility and bring Frontier Wireless High-Speed to your business.
- Let Frontier Help to Market Your Business - As a Frontier High-Speed Wireless Internet enabled location, your business will be featured in Frontier local campaign marketing materials and online directory of service availability.
- Leave the Hard Stuff to Us - Frontier professional handle installation, provide support and monitor network performance 24x7. There is no equipment for you to buy or maintain if you already have a Frontier broadband connection.
Frontier Wireless Anchors
- For businesses and establishments that require larger areas of coverage. You can also have wireless capabilities by utlizing Frontier's Wireless Anchor solution.
- Become one of the growing number of businesses, such as Hotels, Convention Centers, Hospitals and Campuses, that rely on Frontier to keep them connected.